In Spring 2018, classes will be held Thursday evenings, Feb. 22nd – April 26th from 6:30-9:00pm at the Dane County UW-Extension office. Register for the complete class series at a discounted price ($160.00) or individual classes ($20.00) according to your interests.
50% OFF DISCOUNT FOR COMMUNITY GARDENERS!!!
Enter the following code while registering: “DaneGardens”. Registration is available here: https://dane.uwex.edu/horticulture/greenthumb/. Students may register for classes individually or for the entire series at an additional discount.
2018 CLASS TOPICS
- February 22 – Native Plants for Gardens & Pollinators
- March 1 – Wisconsin Wildlife in the Home Garden
- March 8 – Vegetable Garden Planning & Techniques
- March 15 – Vegetable Families, Pests & Diseases
- March 22 – Garden Landscape Design
- March 29 – Composting & Soil Composition
- April 5 – Diseases in the Home Garden
- April 12 – Growing Berries
- April 19 – Weeds & Invasive Plant Management
- April 26 – Annual & Perennial Flowers